2.14.2008

The Tongue Stud. . . my 4th confession

After dinner one restless Wednesday evening, I decided to go out to a cool new Mexican restaurant/bar in our neighborhood. I didn’t specifically go out with the intent to look for a man to play with, rather I just needed to get away for a bit, have a drink, and relax. My DH knew I was headed out, and told me to have fun.

I sat at the bar sandwiched between a mildly rowdy group of young guys, and two couples on a double date. I sat and sipped my margaritas, watched baseball highlights on the monitor behind the bar, and occasionally watched/eavesdropped on the conversation coming from the guys to my right. I really never thought about the possibility of hooking up with any of them, probably because there were 5 or 6 of them, enjoying dinner and a guys’ night out. The more they drank, the louder they got, and I began to smile and enjoy their antics. The more I drank, the less careful I was about concealing my grin and averting my eyes when one of them glanced my way. Eventually, the guy closest to me asked for my opinion about something, and then he bought me a drink. I thanked him and made some small talk before he returned his attention to his pals. When one of his friends noticed my empty glass, they ordered another margarita for me.

At this point I was starting to feel the drinks and had to step away to use the ladies’ room. While I was there, I reapplied my lipstick, tousled my hair, and adjusted my cleavage. That is when it dawned on me – I could probably have my pick of guys from the group! I returned to find a fresh drink waiting for me, and I joined the conversation the guys were having. Mid conversation, I noticed that guy #1 had a pierced tongue, so I asked about it. He told me that he did it ‘for the ladies’. He asked, “Have you ever been kissed with a tongue stud?” To which I coyly replied, “No.” So he leaned over and kissed me. It was a deep, thrilling kiss that stirred up butterflies in my stomach. The stud added a unique feeling to his talented tongue!

Now, ever since my encounter with The Seducer, I have not concealed my marital status, and tonight was no exception. I freely mentioned DH, when one of the guys called my bluff – he observed my naked ring finger. My mind raced back to hours before when I had been working on a messy project at the house, and took my rings off to preserve them! Oh no! These guys thought I was single this whole time! I reassured them that I was indeed happily married, to which one questioned, “Then what are you doing hangin’ with us and kissing him?” I explained the absence of my wedding band, and told them, “My DH knows that I am out at a bar… and variety is the spice of life.” That comment garnered the attention of guy #2, who implored me to explain what I meant. “I don’t kiss and tell,” was all I would tell him. He practically begged for more details and asked a lot of questions. I guess he was all in favor for, and curious about my extramarital activities. Right in the middle of the line of questioning from guy #2, The Tongue Stud pulled me back in for another kiss, and he invited me to join him and the guys at a party or another bar. The idea of traveling to an unknown destination with guys I barely knew intimidated me, so I politely declined, much to the dismay of guy #2. The Tongue Stud hugged me and kissed me goodbye, while guy #2 watched with jealousy. And then they left…

I rushed home to find DH asleep on the couch. I woke him gently, but I was excited to tell him about my night of flirting and kissing. After a brief retelling of my encounter, I gave him a blowjob, and then we moved the fun into the bedroom. The Tongue Stud had gotten me excited and turned on, so I was ready to please DH, and share all the details of my night at the bar, that was our agreement after all...

And a passionate, steamy, and memorable night of sex followed... such a naughty wife...

1 comment:

vsk witness said...

Such a good wife . . .