12.28.2007

A little more history...

Midway into my marriage, my darling husband and I started to tell tales and talk dirty in the bedroom to add some spice to our romantic times. DH began to ask me about previous lovers and situations. Truth be told, I only had 2 juicy stories to tell, but they were enough to kick things up a notch in bed for a while. We also reminisced about the time I went topless on our honeymoon, and the time I was so drunk and horny that I was removing my clothes as we approached our front porch after a night of cosmopolitans.

But then, one night I mentioned an innocent story about The One I wished I had lost my virginity to. The One I fantasized about for years while I pleasured myself. The One who never was... DH asked me what I would do if I ever ran into him (we still lived in the general vicinity of one another). I don't remember how I answered his question, but I do recall him telling me that it would be OK with him if I explored some of my unanswered questions and fantasies should I ever meet up with The One again.

What? An extramarital affair? DH told me that as long as I promised to be honest and open about extramarital activities, it was fine with him, even encouraged by him. I was shocked, flustered and sure I would never explore the naughty suggestion made by DH.

Remember, I told you I was a goody-two-shoes...

1 comment:

Hot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.