11.21.2010

A booty text ;-) ... My 14th confession

"Louise, now I may not get texts, I may not send texts, 
but trust me the subtext of that text bootay!"
     Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City: The Movie

I am sure he knew I'd still be up when he texted me late that night.  He made small talk and told me about his day, but I suspected he had other things on his mind.  DH suggested that I invite him over, so I did.  He accepted my offer.  Ah, the subtext of his texts had indeed been a booty call...

I greeted him at my front door wearing next to nothing.  He smiled in approval.  I led him into a dark room, and  crawled onto the bed, revealing my 'commando' status.  He expressed his approval by rubbing his warm palms against my cheeks, then spanking me.  He knows I like it a little rough...

It didn't take him long to undress.  I rocked my bare ass back against him as he dropped his jeans, feeling his hard cock.  He reached forward to grab and squeeze my hard nipples.  Being teased with his cock against my ass and his hands on my breasts was too much for me.  I begged him to fuck me.  He tangled his fingers in my hair and pulled my head back to nibble on my neck and shoulder.  Then, with a deep thrust, he entered me from behind.  The sensation of his sheathed cock filling my wet and wanting pussy made me purr with pleasure.

This was not a slow and sensual encounter like other nights.  No, this was assertive, determined, a little rough, and fast.  I liked it.   I sensed he was close to cumming, so I slid my hand between my legs to finger my self to a stronger orgasm just as he came.

I walked him to the door, then met DH in our bedroom, where I welcomed a second cock in my warm and greedy pussy.  The hotwife foreplay had once again paved the way for a steamy scene...


edited on 11/27/10 ... damn I hate typos!

12 comments:

Southern Swinger said...

I knew if I kept checking you would post again. Thanks for confirming that patience pays off

Hubman said...

Like other nights? You've been holding out on us!

Lucky guy, I'm glad you're having fun with him

Me said...

So hot !!

H said...

very erotic makes me want to text you :)

Riff Dog said...

Very nice. You may not post often, but you certainly make them count. ;-)

Lu said...

That's really hot and indeed quite steamy...

Suburban Hotwife said...

" Very nice. You may not post often, but you certainly make them count. ;-) "

Awww, thanks Riff, and to all of you who left kind comments!

He's right, I don't post as often, but I appreciate those of you who check in to see if I have a new confession :)

bdenied said...

that was hot

BettysLilSecret said...

I just read your entire blog this morning - I found you through Riff. All I have to say is I'll be back. I may even leave your blog open for DH to read to see if this peaks his interest since we have a new-found reconnection!

EllaGirl said...

I agree with Riff, you darling, are indeed worth the wait. I hope all is well with you. xo - E.

Polyamorous Couple said...

Just found your blog through BD's list of blogs he reads. Nice. Very nice. We like your writing style and the look of your blog.

Wish we coul dmeet someday.


Angie & Alex

Rebecca said...

Hi there sweets! Just stopping by to blow you a kiss and wish you a new year. (hug) xo, me