2.23.2010

T'was the night after Valentine's Day...

... and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.

Well, that's not 100% true.  DH's cock was stirring!
Our Valentine romance was delayed by a day due to work schedules and family obligations, so on Monday night, I decided to surprise DH.  I slipped into comfortable clothes, but I had on some peek-a-boo lingerie from the kind folks at The Adult Toy Shoppe hidden underneath!

We were relaxing on the couch, and began getting cozy.  I could tell that DH did not expect to find anything sexy underneath my lounging attire, and as his hands roamed over my breasts, he gave me a curious, raised eyebrow look.

As things heated up, there was plenty of kissing, fondling, and sexy talk.  When DH removed my shirt, he found this cute little number...


I have wanted an open cup bra for quite some time, so when Jamie from The Adult Toy Shoppe offered me an opportunity to sample a product, I searched for one.  Although I did not find an open cup bra, I did find this peek-a-boo set.

Peek-A-Boo Bra & G-String

Love this sexy lace bikini style ensemble and look your best for that special sexual encounter! The gorgeous delicate lace peek-a-boo style bikini top has decadent pink ribbon trim where your sexy nipples can peek through. The stretchy elastic straps allow for a comfortable fit. Sexy bows add a flirty flair!
The thong g-string bottoms are also lace with a stretchy elastic waist band, and is also decorated with supple pink ribbon. Stop any man in his tracks with this gorgeous two piece enchantress ensemble!
The panty stretches to fit up to a 38 inch waist and the bra fits up to a 36 inch chest.

This cute black and pink g-string and bra offer access to all my girly bits through sexy peek-a-boo openings, which DH and I liked, but the openings for my nipples are not quite as wide as the photo on the website indicated. I like this set, and would recommend it for cup sizes A-C.

Jamie was very helpful & patient, and my item arrived in a simple and discreet box. The website offers a wide variety of products, and I am sure my readers will be just as satisfied as I am should they choose to shop at The Adult Toy Shoppe!

9 comments:

Me said...

Nice !!!

Hubman said...

I think we'd get a much better idea of how that outfit looks if you'd model it for us!

Rebecca said...

Perty!

I bet your DH LOVED it!

Unbroken said...

What a lucky guy...your DH! I am a HUGE fan of a woman's curves and that bra let's the outer curve of your breasts show...my, my...it makes me high!!

Confessor X said...

I'd have to agree with Hubman, a show and tell should be in order.

Outside of that, its a very sxxxy outfit and post.

Quiet Man said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Quiet Man said...

Or how bout a private show for just Hubman, Confessor X and QM. We promise to be gentlemen,

at first. (=;

Vincent said...

There is something so amazing when a woman says 'cock' - Thank you for being my first blog commenter. I love your blog.

V

Playm8 said...

It looks like I'm in line behind Hubman, Confessor X and QM - looking for a show. Your dance card is filling up, my dear.