12.23.2009

Allow me to introduce you to Mrs. UnVanilla...

Mrs. UnVanilla is a friend of mine.  We met through work, and meet up for dinner and drinks, Pampered Chef parties, and the like.  A few months ago she and her husband invited our family over for a BBQ.  It was the first time the husbands had met, and thankfully they got along well.  DH did not know Mrs. UnVanilla very well up to that point, but in the months since that BBQ we have all enjoyed more outings together. 

Somewhere along the way we learned that Mrs. UnVanilla has a bit of a wild and sexy side, hence her nickname, UnVanilla!  Upon learning about some of her interests and activities, we began to share hints and tidbits of my double life.  Neither side has fully disclosed 100% of their secrets, but we all enjoy exchanging innuendoes on date nights.  Each husband has playfully groped the other’s wife, and she and I both like to flaunt our assets when we go out.

Perhaps I should mention that Mrs. UnVanilla is turned on by women as well as men, and I have recently rediscovered my bi-curious side.  In fact, she is one of the women I kissed a few months back (a scene DH wishes he could have witnessed!). 

She and I made plans to meet for dinner and drinks a few nights ago.  After a hellish week of work and holiday preparations, I was truly looking forward to a fun evening.  It wasn’t long before our conversation turned to sex, and I shared a bit more of my adventures (but not TOO much!).  I learned that although her husband is turned on by her wild side, there are boundaries in place for her.  I can respect those boundaries, but that dashed my hopes of having a partner in crime! 

We both shared that our husbands would be open to a FMF threesome with us.
Hmmm… the possibilities...
...but their boundaries preclude her from playing with a man without Mr. UnVanilla present.  Girl on girl kissing and breast-play are, however, allowed in his absence!

Things are about to get interesting!!

11 comments:

Hubman said...

Are you taking a page from Riff Dog's playbook? What's with the teasing, we want details! ;-)

Ron in Florida (Ronald10021) said...

Good luck and enjoy.
I wish my wife was UnVanilla like you and that we could find a couple like you have found.

Kyra said...

Oh this is gonna get good!

It is so rare to find a friend with whom you can share so much. I'm happy for you. Enjoy!

PS it does make me miss your husband's blog. I would love to hear his side of all this.

Krazy said...

I am glad you are back! Please share...

Happy Holidays!

pillowtalkpress said...

How did it make you feel to know she had bounderies .... you do not?

Arizona Marrried Couple said...

You really know how to keep an audience begging for more.

We think you have boundaries by the way.

Suburban Hotwife said...

@Pillowtalk & AZ:
I never said I do not have boundaries. I meant that compared to my situation, she has less freedom to play outside of her marriage than I do.

Stay tuned...

GIUDY BOCCA TRANS said...

LOVELY BLOG, IM A SHEMALE, KISSES, HAPPY 2010!!!

ABC's of Swinging said...

I don't know if I'd consider it an issue of freedom. Some couples just like to keep check(s) and balances on their sex life. Kind of a way to keep both of them from getting out of control. I know I'm concerned who my wife plays with on her own, because safety is an issue for me. Anyway, very hot post!
Thanks!

Unbroken said...

I'm racing up to the next post - can't wait to hear where this is going!

Lu said...

I'm really glad you are back! I hadn't checked back for a while. Now I have some catching up to do...