11.23.2009

Time out for humor!




I have talked to a few other bloggers about the need for special occasion cards that Hallmark will never make.

For example, wouldn't it be nice to be able to buy and send a card that said...
"Congratulations on having your first threesome!"
"Thank you for sharing your husband's hard cock!"
"Happy Blog-o-versary!"
"I kissed a girl and I liked it. Wanna try it again?"
"You are invited to my orgy!"


someecards offers a wide range of e-cards with inappropriately funny messages, like these, and you can create your own, too!

I know that some of my readers stop by for my smutty intimate sexual confessions, so this one caught my attention-





Oh, and for those of you who were hoping that this new post was going to be one of those smutty intimate sexual confessions, stay tuned...


11 comments:

Hubman said...

Dozens of men? I know of at least one ;-)

Get on with the smutty confessions, will ya?

Another Suburban Mom said...

I love the cards. And yes, you are behind on the smutty confessions.

Get cracking lady!

XOXO Wifey said...

Oh I love that card - a brilliant work of art indeed!

FG Sakes said...

Let's make that a "bakers doz" by adding one more

Krazy said...

I love those cards, they are really funny. And yeah, what about those smutty confessions?
:-/

Arizona Marrried Couple said...

Excuse me there are also a few women thinking about you while making themselves happy with and without their husbands. :) Susi

Quiet Man said...

Your choice of cards made me :)
And your foreshadowing made me :) again.
QM

Tony said...

With the second card posted you've totally, totally busted me. In this case I don't mind being one of dozens:)

Vixen said...

"I kissed a girl and I liked it. Wanna try it again?"

*snicker*

I like that one. ;)

thedirtysideofus said...

I love the card idea...very cute!

pillowtalkpress said...

Ahahahaaaa... Oh I love that last card!! I really want to go make my own now. Thank you for sharing the wealth!!