10.05.2009

Thank you!

I am humbled by the warm reception and greetings from many readers and fans! I enjoyed hearing from old cyber friends and meeting new ones. I am still not one hundred percent sure of the direction this blog will take, but after testing the waters, I am wading into the shallow end of this blog-pool. I wish I could tease you with juicy tidbits of an untold hotwife confession, but there are none to tell. Instead, I will share my Ashley Madison pitfalls in upcoming posts. Ladies, you may get a laugh or two from my unsatisfying experiences. Gentlemen, you should have your pen and paper ready to take notes if you are AM members.

In the meantime, I have republished my first 3 posts to provide newcomers with my history and introduction. Happy reading!

9 comments:

Me said...

So glad to have you back !!

Advizor said...

It's good to see you back on the boards.

Hubman said...

You're welcome :-)

Southern Swinger said...

Take your time. No need to rush. Just like good sex slow and ??

Ron in Florida (Ronald10021) said...

Welcome back. I look forward to reading more.

the eternal list said...

*pen and paper ready*

bdenied said...

missed ya and welcome back

jam said...

dive in we'll be waiting to help you.

RIchard said...

Welcome back...Great to see you wading in....