12.31.2008

The Renaissance Man... part two of my 8th confession

He took the initiative and pulled me close for a kiss…

I love to kiss, and The Renaissance Man’s kisses were wonderful. Our lips were locked as we sat in my car for several minutes. I enjoyed the feel of his hands touching my hair, my neck and my chest while our lips connected and our tongues mingled. My fingers caressed his cheek and the nape of his neck as things heated up between us. I gently turned my head to catch my breath momentarily, affording The Renaissance Man a chance to kiss a trail down my neck. His hand slid down to my thigh, and then his fingers traveled briefly to the apex between my legs, causing a flutter of excitement within my stomach. I, too let my hand explore his lap, and found a hard bulge within his jeans.

Obviously the attraction was mutual and the chemistry was there, so I whispered into his ear, “Is your office private, and available?” He paused for a second, making me wonder if I had been too forward. He stammered for a second and then said that yes, his office was available.

We discussed the logistics about travel and destination quickly, and then I followed him eight miles from the restaurant to his office.

Along the way I called DH to update him. We had only exchanged two text messages during the date, so up until now he only knew that The Renaissance Man had in fact shown up and that things seemed to be going well. I told DH that we had left the bar and that I was following The Renaissance Man’s car to his office. He asked for a few more details, and then he made a special request.

“Call and let me listen if you can.”
“I’ll try. Love you.”
“Love you, too.”

I parked next to The Renaissance Man at his place of business in the dark of the night…

17 comments:

KJ said...

Oh, this sounds like it is going to get very good. Not that it didnt up until this point, but...well...waiting!!

Hubman said...

You're really going to drag this out, aren't you?

But I suspect it's going to be well worth it!

Kyra said...

I get the feeling that you're simply enjoying the retelling. And I sure am, too.

Dying to hear what happens in the office and whether your DH was able to listen in.

Southern Swinger said...

Some people really know how to turn up the temperature

Riff Dog said...

Let's hope your cellphone battery was fully charged! ;-)

Angie said...

Oh, this is getting really good! I'm so jealous! Keep it coming!

bdenied said...

You're like my wife....just leave me with an erection.....

JFBreak said...

eagerly waiting for more...

The Other Woman said...

My first visit to your blog. You're quite the tease, aren't you?!

I'll be back to visit again soon...

deliciousinner said...

Another cock-stiffener.. I can only imagine hubbie's total extasy... Thanks!

Viking68 said...

Lady,
You are killing me with the suspense! What is "The Rest of the Story?"
viking68

suburban hotwife said...

Ah, now that I have your attention, I will finish part 3 and post soon.

KJ: It gets better!

Hubman: I think it will be worth the wait!

Kyra: I have retold this story more than once already... just not on this blog yet! And, yes, I am enjoying it!!!

Riff: Keep our fingers crossed!

bdenied & delicious: (blush) sorry to leave you like that!

Angie: Sorry to turn you green with envy! What ever happened you your latest endeavor?

JFB: At least I know you'll be back!

T.O.W.: Me... a tease? LOL
I need to catch up on your tales, too!

So Swing: You ain't felt nothin' yet!

Viking: Welcome to my suburbia! The rest of the story is in draft form, but will be posted soon!

Cyber-friends,
I see that you have patiently waited thru my dry spell, and now I have left you hanging! I am glad that you have all come back to read my latest confession, and I promise NOT to disappoint! Patience is a virtue!!!

~SuburbanHotwife

Kyra said...

SH, whoever said we were a virtuous bunch? :P

suburban hotwife said...

LOL, Kyra, you have a good point!

Unbroken said...

Now you have my COMPLETE attention! I thought since I was late getting here, I'd be able to read to the finish. Instead, you're just getting to the best part!

Krazy said...

I hope you had good reception on your phone, he he.

pillowtalkpress said...

Kissing ... When Consort and I get really into it - it's almost a trance ... what a wonderful place to be.