9.27.2008

In the predawn hour... a confession from my bedroom

I heard his alarm go off, but I was already awake. I had been lying awake beside him with naughty thoughts running through my mind. He started to get out of bed, but I pulled him back to the comfort of the pillows and my arms. It was risky to play on a work day; the kids would be awake soon and we both needed to get ready for work. My need to have him was stronger. I nestled next to him a rested my head on his chest while my fingers found their way beneath the covers to his lap. I used my finger tips to tease his thighs and balls. When I sensed that he was aching for my touch, I slid my hand into his boxers, where I teased and touched his cock. I wanted him in my mouth, so I could pleasure him to the fullest. He came, and we were both happy.

DH got out of bed to start the shower. I remained under the covers. Now it was my turn. I needed to cum, too. My finger deftly found my swollen clit and began to bring pleasure to my wet and hot pussy. When DH saw what I was doing, he came back to the bed and whispered dirty thoughts into my ear. I knew that we would both be late, so I told him that he did not have to stay by my side. Instead of leaving to get in the shower, he continued to talk dirty to me, asking me if I wanted to have one of my online suitors fuck me. Thoughts of this other man flooded my mind, and pushed me over the edge.

Ahh, orgasm...

22 comments:

Southern Sage said...

no better way to start the day...

Coquette said...

I always think the risk of little intruders can be a turn-on...

suburban hotwife said...

sage: DH agrees!

Coquette: You're such a naughty girl...
;-)

bdenied said...

Morning sex is an often neglected part of our lives.. Job, kids etc...good for you, making sex a priortity and making fantasy guy take you over the edge...got me hot too.

suburban hotwife said...

bdenied: Morning sex is atypical for us, but a welcome diversion from the norm! I had been awake and read coquettes post (http://meandmadison.blogspot.com/2008/09/idolatry.html),
which got me all worked up while DH was still sleeping. When I crawled back into bed I knew that I could not go throughout the day without some form of contact!

side note: can anyone tell me how to imbed a link in a comment?

hotwifeshusband said...

That was YOU?

garbonzo said...

So hot. What a great way to start the day!

Coquette said...

Wow! I cannot describe how happy I am that my infidelity is actually contributing positively to someone's marriage! Delightful irony...

suburban hotwife said...

DH/HotWife's Husband: very funny...
That's not what you said on the other site!

Garbonzo: Yes, it was!!

Coquette: Ironic indeed! Your post was the last thing I read before sneaking back into bed, and it inspired me! Thanks, but after rereading your post about love and your husband, I wish you could have had the same connection with your husband.

whatStevesays said...

I love morning play time. It just never seems to happen enough with Amy. I do love it when it does though! That morning wood needs attention from time to time.

:P

Unbroken said...

Now THAT’S the way to start your day. I bet you could use the memory to bring a grin to your lips anytime that day!

swingerwife said...

Mmmm..morning sex. Just something about it, isn't there?

Can't wait for a new confession..hurry up and go find someone to play with so we can hear all about it!

Wil said...

Morning sex? Yes please.

lclassyfun said...

great confessions and sexy, sexy blog. love the writing on the pilot! morning sex is just delicious:)

bye~s

Jane Gone said...

There's a way to start your morning right!

Naughty Girl said...

I love the new layout! Purple is a favorite color of mine. :)

And oh goodness that sounds like the perfect way to start any day. So jealous!

Dan said...

It would be nice to see you do a HNT sometime.

Naughty Girl said...

Okay...it has been much too long. Confess more please!

Riff Dog said...

I don't know how I missed this one before! I so love your confessions!

Pronto said...

i think that's a most awesome way to start a day!

suburban hotwife said...

steve: mmmm.... morning wood!

unbroken: It did!

swingerwife & naughtygirl: no current confessions - SORRY!

Dan: sorry to disappoint, but I don't do HNTs. It's an anonymity thing.

Riff: thanks!

pronto : It was! Nice HNTs on your blog, by the way!

Krazy said...

Nice way to start your morning!