6.14.2008

Musing: Craigslist email

Remember my wine-induced craigslist post? Well, the man that I replied to and I have exchanged a few follow up emails. Here is a snippet of a message in which he gives his point if view.
(slightly edited for grammar and clarification)


A message from the craigslist man: "I had never posted on craigslist before, at least not looking
for a romance/casual sex friend for the evening. Most of the responses were from 'professional women' but a few weren't. I had a very disappointing date and went back to the hotel alone.

The 30 something woman I met was quite different from what I was expecting. Turns out she lived with her mom and was hoping to find her soul mate, and even if she wanted to have sex with me, it was just too creepy.



When I logged into my email, I had an inquiry from a very mysterious lady. When she shared her blog with me in the email, I was blown away. It was so hot! I must admit it made for some pretty good fantasy material as I spent that night alone. I couldn't get her out of my head. I was hard most of the flight home the next morning. I thought 'I have to make contact with this woman.' It would be a couple months before I returned, so I read suburbanwifeblogger frequently to see what she was up to and left some feedback. Plus the links to so many other hotwives made for some great fantasies. The one thing I knew is that I would do my best to make her the center of attention if we ever did meet and so she could get what she deserved, unlike the selfish man she had been with."


So, what do you think?

16 comments:

Fusion said...

He sounds like a pretty normal guy with his head on straight, but even the weird types can leave a good (i.e. normal) message, given the time to work on it. You'll have to meet up for drinks and lunch/dinner to find out more. I would imagine a few minutes will tell rather the writing matches the man...

Good luck!

Southern Sage said...

I'm with FUsion. Sounds normal, probably is, it would take a face to face and much more contact to find out for sure.
Good luck.

Naughty Girl said...

What does he mean "unlike the selfish man she had been with"? Is he talking about your husband?

On the other hand it is always flattering to be someone's fantasy material! If you think it would be a good match and if your husband agrees then I would say go for it. Of course if you go for it you must report back! :)

suburban hotwife said...

Naughty girl: The selfish man he referred to was The Italian Kisser. There was an overwhelming response from readers about his selfishness... check the comments from my 6th confession. And of course I will share a confession if anything happens with him!

Kyra (the lonely housewife) said...

Well since he is a reader, I am somewhat nervous about posting a comment - just kidding!

I agree with the hopeful but cautious consensus.

And of course I expect a full report!

I soooo want your sex life!

-Kyra

suburban hotwife said...

Kyra,
Don't be afraid to comment about him... he knows that there was a possibility of posting his message(s), and he should know that he is fair game in my confessions.

I will be cautious.

I never thought anyone would envy my sex life! ;) Thanx!

suburban hotwife said...

sage & fusion,
Thanks for your insights and support!

samNY1973 said...

So the question becomes....do the readers of the blog get to join in the fun.....

I'd love the chance to find out.

suburban hotwife said...

Well, samny, what did you have in mind?
;)

Welcome to my suburbia, by the way. Your profile does not tell much about you. Do you blog?

CunningLinguist said...

You are a genius. I keep the blog a secret...you promote yours.

You have put an amazing idea in my head ;)

suburban hotwife said...

cunning:
welcome... but I think you've been here before...

you've piqued my interest now...

;)

samNY1973 said...

Not much on the kiss and tell side personally.

I do read some of these blogs from time to time and discovered yours accidentally. I had to read the whole thing. So I created an account last night so I could leave my note.

I put my email address on the profile.....you know...just in case you get lonely.

suburban hotwife said...

How thoughtful of you, samny!

RealityCheck said...

Hi Suburban Wife,
I'll be the naysayer. I think that you are asking for trouble. Email me if you want to know my thoughts about "The Italian" blog.

suburban hotwife said...

Ok, realitycheck the naysayer... check my profile...

Riff Dog said...

I say go for it, but I'm not exactly a guy who shows a lot of restraint. But still, I'd give him a shot!