4.29.2008

My 6th confession... the preface

Upon perusing this blog recently, my DH commented that it had been a while since I had a new confession to post. We talked a little more and figured out that our schedules would permit me to go out a few nights later. So a tentative night out was planned…

Remember the post where I vented about primping and going out but having no luck? Well, this time I decided not to try as hard to look and feel seductive. I did all of my regular girly things to get ready, with a hint of sexy perfume and some extra mascara and lipstick, and then I was on my way.

I tried a new bar first, but it was a younger crowed filled with couples, so I moved on. My next stop was to a familiar lounge that caters to men. It is decorated in dark woods, very dim lights, and offers an array of cigars to the good ‘ole boys while they drink whiskey. This makes is one of the few remaining places where I can legally partake in my naughty girl (but unhealthy) indulgence of a cigarette or two. It is usually pretty quiet, but it seemed busier than usual on this night, so I thought I might have some luck. I found my self sipping a chocolate martini and chatting with a bartender at the end of his shift. There was no attraction for me, but the conversation was fine so I hung out for a while - he had a bad boy image that I thought might grow on me after a few drinks. Soon other employees gathered there too, and we all drank and talked. They eventually left, but the ‘bad-boy’ invited me to join them at a party at another bar. I thought about whether or not I would join them as I finished my martini.

During the night, my DH texted a few times to see if I was having any fun. I sadly reported that things were not too exciting. I drove by the bar that the group from the lounge had moved to, and almost went in, but decided to have one last drink for the night at the hip and trendy bar I’d been to months earlier instead. I easily found a seat at the bar and ordered a drink. The bartenders were showing off with their flare techniques and entertaining customers while I sat and sipped my drink. I enjoyed the show, but was keeping my eye out for any potential playmates. I absent-mindedly ordered another drink, but was thinking about heading home as soon as is was gone. Again, DH texted to check in on my progress. Just as I replied that I would be home soon, the evening took a turn for the better…

6 comments:

Fun4usboth said...

You give us a tiny taste of something hot and sweet, and then sign off. You are such a tease, but then again you know that - and it turns you on to no end to torment us sexually like this. Keep it up ! ;)

Stratocast said...

I guess I'm in position to complain about cliffhangers, but . . . aaaccchhhhh!!!! ; )

Love where this is going!

Southern Sage said...

sounds like the fun is just beginning.......
just followed from NG.

Strat why haven't you dircted me here yet?

suburban hotwife said...

Fun4usboth- am I a tease? ;)

Strat, Oh king of cliffhangers, yes you must wait just a little longer to find out what happened ;)

Southern sage- welcome to my suburbia... put those guns away and enjoy the ride!

Monkeydarts said...

No more teasing. Details, we need details.

suburban hotwife said...

monkeydarts...
all the juicy details are here... just keep reading :)

Suburban Hotwife