4.07.2008

Reflections and musings about my wine-induced behavior

Here is the outcome of my wine-induced craigslist reply ...

When I answered the ad, I gave a brief description of myself, mentioned when I 'd be available, and included a link to this blog to provide more info about myself and my situation. I did not get a reply right away, so I figured my message was lost among a sea of emails in the inbox of the man who posted the ad. But I was wrong.

When I found a reply in my inbox a few days later, the man thanked me for providing him with such good material to pleasure himself to! WOW - A satisfied reader!

It turns out that the man was visiting my town (presumably on business), without his wife, and was looking for companionship with the possibility of more. Our schedules conflicted, and he had left town on the date I had tried to plan a 'get together'. We have emailed a few times, and he might be traveling to my town again over the summer, so we have mentioned the possibility of meeting in the future. I'll admit, I have created a fantasy or two (while my hands wandered over my body...) of what might happen when we meet, but I am cautious and aware that real life might be very different than in my imagination. Will we click? Will there be an instant attraction, and how far will things go...? For now my questions will have to go unanswered.

On a side note, the man did go on a date with a woman who replied to his ad. He said it was rather disappointing... good thing I had provided him with interesting reading material!

Who knows, maybe in a few months I will have a hot story to tell about the man from craigslist...

6 comments:

Naughty Girl said...

Okay, I took your suggestion and went back and caught up. All I can say is you are a lucky woman! I fear I'd be too much of a goody two shoes to actually do it, but I suppose there is a thrill when your DH knows and is waiting for the actual details to come home to him. Very twitchy indeed!

Stratocast said...

Looking forward to hearing how this guy works out!

Penelope said...

Ah yes! Wine induced behavior, the best kind (:
So weird- I had just copied your link and went back to my blog to add it, and there was a comment from you guys!

Fun4usboth said...

I must say that I am thrilled to have stumbled across your blog. I am married to a great gal for over 20 years, and I too have the same kind of hotwife fantasies as DH seems to have with you. The best part (for me) is that your disposition, personality and previous sexual history is also very much like my wife. And as a bonus my wife also loves wine, as you do.
So far our exploration into the world of hotwifery has been limited to fantasy role play in the bedroom.
I forwarded a link to your blog to my wife this morning, and it was a pleasure to notice she's been reading of your exploits to date.
On some level she seems to relate to you, so perhaps by reading about you vicariously she will feel a little braver about exploring this fantasy as well. And for the record she also sees herself as a goody-two shoes, and has said on more than one occasion that no one would ever believe she could be so naughty. Needless to say being naughty is what really seems to turn her on, and she's almost bewildered at the fact that her most intense orgasms come this way. And, so, I thank you for making the effort to blog on here. My wife and I both find your writings to be highly erotic and arousing, and we will definitely stay tuned for your accounts of further exploits.
Add us to your fan club !

suburban hotwife said...

Welcome to my suburbia, fun4usboth!

Grof said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.