4.05.2008

Musings from a Friday night...

So, one recent Friday night while DH was working late, I had dinner with the kids, put them to bed, then sat down with the laptop to catch up on blogs I read... all pretty typical for me.

I was in a mood, one that is hard to explain - a kind of rebellious, randy, and flippant mood. I was feeling a great deal of pressure and stress from all areas of my life, and found myself drinking glass after glass of wine, alone, as I viewed the computer screen that night. When I had read all my usual blogs, surfed the web, and finished the bottle of wine, I was feeling bored and dissatisfied, so I visited craigslist to read the personal ads in may area, just for fun. Then, in a bold, wine-induced, spontaneous, and unprecedented move, I replied to an ad!

After that, I crawled into bed. I got out my jar of
x-Scream and slipped my right hand down into my panties (Ooo, la, la... the x-scream felt good!), while my left hand played with my nipples. I was wet and horny. I was almost in the throws of an orgasm, when DH came home and walked into the room. He obviously knew what I was doing, and asked if I had read any good blogs. And he must have checked the history on the browser before coming to the bedroom, because then he asked if I had been on craigslist. I told him what I had done while he watched me finish getting myself off. I think he was pretty surprised that I responded to an ad, but he was turned on to find me touching myself. We enjoyed some play time together before falling asleep.

In retrospect, I feel extra naughty finding and replying to an ad.

I wish I had a juicy hotwife tale to tell about the person who posted the ad on craigslist...
I did get a reply... and there is a little more to the story...
Should l tell you what came of my wine-induced behavior... ?

7 comments:

Naughty Girl said...

You absolutely should tell what happened in this wine-induced horniness moment!

I had a wine-induced Friday night, but nothing as hot as yours! Is your husband okay with you doing more than just responding to an ad?!

Do tell...some of us are going to have to live vicariously through you. Hehe ;)

suburban hotwife said...

Welcome to my suburbia, Naughty Girl!

Since you are new, read my 1st two entries in Dec 2007 to learn more about my DH... that should answer your question ;)

Stay tuned...

reelman6 said...

I would be very interested in knowing.

suburban hotwife said...

Welcome to my suburbia, reelman6!
;) Happy to see you visiting my neck of the woods...


stay tuned...

wildwon said...

Hubby and I have had 2 experiences from guys found on craigs. One was awesome, the other creepy. You can tell a lot just by the communication.
The "awesome" guy was pretty normal and knew how to please both of us.He was married, bi and hadn't been wild in a long time. Mr. creepy, was very mysterious through email, but turned out to be weird. It was no mystery why he was single. I love reading about your exploits, you sound like me when I started.

suburban hotwife said...

Welcome to my suburbia, Wildwon!

Grof said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.