12.30.2007

The Seducer. . . my 3rd confession

Many months had passed since my last failed mission, and we had moved to a new town. One night, after a busy evening of last minute holiday shopping, I decided to stop for a glass of wine before heading home. DH had found a great bar inside of a hotel not too far from our neighborhood, so I figured I'd go there to unwind. I had no hidden agenda or plan that night - I just wanted to relax before going home.
When I arrived, it was clear that this place was uncommonly quiet. I am sure it was due to the fact that it was mid-week right before Christmas. I sat down, ordered a glass of wine, and lit up a cigarette (yes at this point in my life I kept a hidden stash handy in case the mood struck me). I was one of only a handful of patrons for quite a while before a man sat down a few stools away from me at the bar. We sat parallel and rather unaware of each other for a long time before he initiated a conversation with me. I am not even sure I can remember what small talk we exchanged at first. Then it dawned on me... he was flirting with me! Opportunity was sitting right beside me, I had had been totally clueless! DH texted me to see if I was OK. After all, this had been a chance encounter when all I had planned to do was have a drink, and it was getting late. I returned his message, telling him what was happening while my drinking mate was in the restroom. DH's response?... Have fun, but to come home to tell him all about it.

I began to take note of the stranger's appearance and features. He was older, and kind of reminded me of an actor I had always thought was attractive. At some point I felt the wine go to my head, as I allowed him to move closer and talk seductively to me. I returned his flirtatious advances with coy, breathy responses as I batted my eyelashes at The Seducer. He bought more drinks; I began acting bolder. I learned that he was staying at the hotel while in town for business. We shared that we were both married. He asked what DH would think if he knew that I was spending time with another man. Instead of replying, I showed him the text from DH, to which The Seducer just smiled like the Cheshire Cat. I learned that this would not be The Seducer's first extramarital encounter. In fact, he had been with two women at once in a previous escapade. I was intrigued by his history, and leaned in closer to hear every sexy detail. We exchanged light kisses during breaks in our conversation. He whispered compliments into my ear as he guided my hand to his lap, where I discovered that my charm had aroused The Seducer. WOW! What power I suddenly felt! I could not believe that I could evoke this response just by flirting and exchanging double entendres with The Seducer. Of course, he had made the first move, and done most of the wooing while I willingly joined in. I was also feeling aroused, drunk with power and wine! I am sure that I blushed when I realized that I was being seduced and that he wanted to do more than just talk. It was so late, that the bartender had to ask us to leave so he could close up. We walked out toward the hotel lobby, when The Seducer invited me up to his room. I told him that I was not ready to join him upstairs, but I'd be willing to take a walk around for a little while. He agreed, and we walked for a bit. We found ourselves investigating an area undergoing remodeling. It was to be a swanky ultra lounge, and it was equipped with posh booths and chairs. Once inside, The Seducer backed me against a wall, and proceeded to kiss me with strength and passion. I was taken aback, but enjoyed the kiss and kissed back with eagerness. I could not believe what was happening! I was caught up in a whirlwind of seduction, as his hands moved under my sweater to feel my breasts. I let go of what little inhibition I had left and allowed my hands to explore his body. The Seducer moved me to a chair and knelt before me. We kissed and groped like teenagers. Before I knew it, The Seducer had undone my pants to gain access to my wet and sensitive region. He was kissing my neck and breasts while he stimulated me below the belt. I, in turn, reached down to feel his hardness, which was ready to burst out of his jeans. He unzipped his jeans so that I could pleasure him better. We briefly discussed that fact that neither of us had a condom, so mutual masturbation would have to suffice. I was so caught up in the moment that I was startled when I realized that I was cheating on DH. I allowed myself to get swept back into the heat of passion as The Seducer and I continued to kiss and pleasure each other. When it was all over, and The Seducer had walked me to my car, I felt surprisingly good, yet suddenly guilty, for fooling around with another man.

Feeling dazed and shaky, I drove home. It was very early in the morning, but DH was awake and waiting for me. I was afraid to get too close to DH, for fear that he would regret having given me the idea and permission to explore fantasies with another man. DH later told me that I had a look of fire and fear in my eyes when I got home. He asked me to tell him what happened at the bar. As we had agreed upon, I told him every detail. We had hot, passionate, amazing sex for many nights after my night of extramarital fun. In the days that followed that encounter, I found it hard to concentrate on mundane daily life. My mind often wondered back to the dark room at the hotel where I had allowed another man, a complete stranger, to touch me and bring me to climax.

The Seducer will forever live in my mind, and DH and I talk about him, and that night, when we want to heat things up between the sheets. So much for my average marriage and being a goody-two-shoes... I am an adulteress (with permission) now...

Post Script: Diane Lane portrayed my feelings after that night quite well in the train scene from Unfaithful ...

7 comments:

funkids said...

I just now read this post. It is so hot. That scene in the movie is the most provocative scene I have ever seen in any movie. I plan to read all of your entries. I can't believe it took me so long to find your blog! My lucky day!

Fun4usboth said...

I have read this post probably 6 times now, and find it doubly erotic. One part of me is turned on at the thought of playing the role of Seducer, and indulging in the agonizingly delicious dance of seduction of Suburban Hotwife. At the same time another side of me is simultaneously turned on at the thought of being in DH's shoes, of having a hotwife surrender herself to another man. What an explosive combination of erotic emotions; I shall now limp on with my day.

suburban hotwife said...

Wow, fun4usboth, I feel so accomplished knowing that I have stirred up such erotic emotions for you!

What started out as a 'diary' for DH to read and enjoy has morphed and evolved into something more that I ever expected! Thanks for the support and encouragement to continue writing!

Fun4usboth said...

Yes, Suburban Hotwife, definitely keep it up (your writing, that is, plus what ever else becomes "up" in the process).
For the record I should share with you an unexpected benefit of finding your blog writings here.
I already mentioned that my wife has quietly read your escapades, and I really do believe that there's a part of herself that she sees in you. At first I thought this was going to manifest as simply experiencing hotwifing vicariously through your writings. The other night, however, she actually initiated conversation on the topic - which is HUGE considering she has previously NEVER expressed an interest in discussing the matter outside the bedroom and/or outside the heat of an immediate sexual encounter.
So, you have definitely stirred something within her that's making this all the sweeter for me. Thanks!

suburban hotwife said...

Glad to be of service, fun4usboth!

Scott said...

well, I'm working my way through your posts, this one got me absolutely solid, like him, sitting at the bar, you could feel me if you put your hand in my lap, hmmmm, your wet region, god, it sounds delightful ;-))

I need to get to more hotel bars I think ;-))


Well, this is better than work ;-)

scott

In the Moment said...

I am an inveterate blog hopper... yours has really intrigued me, as I am not one to usually leave comments, as I usaully feel that I have nothing of value to offer. I guess what strikes me most of all, is what gives the power to your writing - it is the honesty with which you speak of your emotions, of what happens with your partners, and how it all affects you and your husband. As a writer myself, I know that the very best writing happens when the writer reaches down within him or herself and finds that truth that has to be set down in words... When that moment is reached, the writing becomes transcendent, and anyone who reads is pulled in...

Yes, I love the racy, sexual content of it, and it does turn me on with its raw, erotic details... but those gain power as well, from the truth that you give each and every detail. Thank you for sharing this, I have really enjoyed all that you have written... as a writer, and as a man, you have great insights, and we are all enriched by being able to share in them...

Best of luck, and take care