8.14.2008

The Pilot... part three of my 7th confession

It was 3:20 a.m. I dialed DH’s number. “Honey, I am on my way home and I have a story to tell you,” …

As one very astute reader/blogger commented a few months ago, the main purpose of my hotwife dates is to serve as a prelude for a hot and steamy sexual escapade with DH. And tonight was no exception!

DH was waiting for me in our bed. As usual, he barely slept while I was out, and was anxious to hear about what I had done with The Pilot. I climbed on top of him the our bed and began telling him my story...

... we kissed ...
... he took out his thick, hard cock ...

... I started giving him a had job ...

... I slid my lips around his big head ...


DH enjoyed hearing all of the sexy details. He is all in favor of my newfound interest and appreciation of cocks, so he wanted me to tell him all about The Pilot's nice package.

... he was very hard ...
... the head was big ...
... it was long and straight ...
... I licked him ...
... I sucked him ...
... I made him cum ...

Honestly, when we first talked about hotwifing (even before we knew it had a name), I was afraid that he wouldn't actually want to hear me relay my stories; that it might backfire because he used to be the jealous type. I also never thought I would like relaying any sexy details to him, for fear of making him jealous. Boy, was I wrong!

I continued to tell him about what I had done with another man while he began to undress me, touch me and kiss me. I suppose the fact that DH resists any form of self gratification while I am out helps to heighten our lovemaking when I get home, because he was quite attentive, and basically ravaged me at 3:30 in the morning.

Something else that surprises me, is how I have learned to enjoy talking dirty to DH in bed. I mentioned that The Pilot's friend struck out on his date, and that I teased about how the friend went to the wrong bar. That lead to talk of a fantasy about having The Pilot and his friend for a threesome! I think that caught DH by surprise, but in a good way!

Before we fell asleep around 4:30, there was plenty of kissing, licking, sucking, and fucking happening in our bed!

The next morning, after DH got ready for work, he came back into our bedroom and told me that he needed another blowjob because he couldn't go to work feeling so horny. So I happily obliged!

The following Saturday,
over the morning newspaper, I whispered in to DH's ear "I can't stop thinking about his nice cock." He soon followed me to the bedroom where I straddled his lap and rubbed myself against his dick through our thin layers of pajamas/underwear. After he came, I spread my legs for him to watch me finger myself and reach a delicious orgasm.

So, thanks to The Pilot, (who by the way, as a divorced man thinks our alternative lifestyle is cool) we have enjoyed several sexually satisfying encounters, with no end in sight.

13 comments:

cumfountain said...

You do get naughtier all the time... And very hot.. That whispering in hubbie's ear, talking of a threesome...it's enough to make any hot-blooded man cum all over again...which I did! Thanks for sharing that and in particular the very tantalizing and beautiful way you tell us everything... That's one very happy and very turned on DH you must have there.. as well as the Pilot of course....
I love reading about you! The semen shift-workers are all on overtime because of the demand peek...like other raw materials:)

.ser infiel. said...

I can relate to this completely! I was once so jealous that I resorted to prayer to relieve my jealousy of my gay best friend's fake girlfriend! And I'm not religious! Hah.

But recently I've been very interested in watching my man with other men and him watching me with others women as well; we're both fairly pansexual. This entry both gives me a lot of hope and turns me on - what a great twofer! =D

Joy, Shared said...

I was sort of struck by how turned on Jay gets hearing me tell of what I've done, too.

He's never really been the jealous type, but I figured that it'd be something that he didn't want to hear. Now, it always inevitably leads to really passionate sex whenever I mention anything about any of my other encounters.

~ Joy ~

Wil said...

Is SH heading for a three way? I will be tuned in and waiting to hear about it, that's for sure.

swingerwife said...

Your posts always have the power to make me shiver. This one was no exception. I so love that your husband gets incredibly turned on by your hotwife adventures. It reminds me of how I felt the first time I watched my husband screw somebody else right in front of me...I was beyond aroused. Looking forward to more of your tales, as always.

Bacon said...

Like DH, I also strongly welcome and encourage Lettuce to tell me all about her playtime! For us, it's all part of enjoying this hotwiving experience as a couple. Even though she's the one out actually "consumating" the sexual act, when she's back in my arms afterward we get to continue to enjoy her experience as a couple. In fact, if she didn't include me in on the details of her fun, I would feel left out to a pretty big degree.

Looking forward to hearing more of your adventures SH!

Unbroken said...

I am amazed at the reaction you get from DH. And yet...if you were whispering in my ear about your fun with The Pilot, I guess I would react the same way!

Thanks for sharing - this was enlighting.

Riff Dog said...

"I love it when a plan comes together."

I have to say, this is even cooler than the pilot story!

Desireous said...

Great story! Great blog! I look forward to more!

Whitenoise said...

Pilot uniforms are hot? Just shows that people can become blasé about anything. 'Course, I've been making her iron it for 17 years...

bdenied said...

My wife and I read your last account of the encounter with the pilot together and since she is at work, I had to copy it and email it to her. we have our own reasons for liking it so much....but a great post.....thanks so much

petitemort said...

Being committed to an open lifestyle, I am always aroused by the details of my lovers' exploits with others. Just because a lover enjoys someone else doesn't mean he or she doesn't lust after me too! And learning what turned her on makes me a better lover as well.

suburban hotwife said...

cfountain - glad you enjoyed the read!

.ser- welcome to my suburbia!

Joy - ditto on the passionate sex after story telling!

Wil- nothing but a fantasy as of now... but we can hope for the best, right?

swingerwife- glad to hear that you liked the confession! I enjoy reading about your swinging adventures!

bacon- "Even though she's the one out actually "consumating" the sexual act, when she's back in my arms afterward we get to continue to enjoy her experience as a couple. In fact, if she didn't include me in on the details of her fun, I would feel left out to a pretty big degree."
Well said! I am learning as I go in this adventure, and I have shared every detail along the way with DH... with pleasure!

unbroken- I'd whisper in your ear anyday!

Riff- glad to oblige! (now go say something just as nice to Claire...)

desireous- welcome to my suburbia!

whitenoise - I have discovered an unrecognized fetish for uniforms of late. The turn on was the thought of seeing The Pilot in his uniform, then helping him take it off...

bdenied- I'd love to hear the story behind your comment!

petiemort- "And learning what turned her on makes me a better lover as well." yes indeed!