7.10.2008

Two ships that pass in the night

Yes, I am back, but I have been busy with visiting family. Sorry for the delay in new posts, and thanks to those who emailed me to see if I was still around!

DH and I usually work opposite schedules, so I frequently refer to us as two ships that pass in the night. Well, last week our ships collided with erotic passion...

Wednesday night I slipped my pink toy beneath my pillows with plans of solo play at bed time since DH was working a late shift. I guess I was more tired than I realized from my travels, because I went to sleep without playing with pinky, which stayed tucked behind the pillows for another time. Thursday night was very warm, and I crawled into bed wearing only panties and my unbuttoned PJ top on so that I could enjoy the breeze created by the ceiling fan.

Later, once peacefully asleep, I experienced erotic visions and sensations in my dreams. I envisioned bare legs entwined and sensual massages. I heard soft moans and gasps of pleasure. These delightful sensations went on for a short while before I became aware that I was not dreaming. I felt a hand tracing a light trail up my thigh to my hips and then up to my shoulder and back down again where it gently massaged my ass. These pleasing touches continued for a while as I began to stir and make soft sounds of pleasure. I felt a body spooning behind me as a hand reached around to cup my breast and tease my nipple. All the while I kept my eyes closed, as if to continue in my erotic dream-like state, and I voiced my approval with more breathy gasps and soft moans. I felt a hand slide down my stomach to explore the area beneath my sheer panties. I moved my leg to allow him better access. I wanted to feel his fingers part my lips and tease my clit. My unspoken wish was granted, and I felt fingers discover how wet and worked up I had gotten during my erotic dream and sensual massage. My companion in the darkness slid his fingers over my mound, making me writhe and twist, when suddenly I heard the familiar buzz of my pink toy. He held the vibrating toy against my clit, nearly sending me over the edge. I spread my legs open wide, silently begging for more. He sat up between my knees and expertly fucked me with my pretty pink toy, varying speed and hardness of his plunges. I could barely control my bucking pelvis. I felt strong spasms shake my entire body with orgasmic pleasure.

Once I caught my breath I returned the favor. He laid on his back, and I cuddled close enough to reach out and touch the growing bulge within his boxers. I rubbed and massaged his cock, and eventually freed it from the confines of the fabric so I could see his erect organ and feel the bulbed head in my grasp. I milked the cum from his cock, granting him the same release of orgasm as he had bestowed on me. We embraced for a little while longer before either one of us uttered a word, breaking the silence. I whispered a welcome home, then we drifted off to sleep, still feeling relaxed.
It was indeed a hot encounter, as two ships collided in the night.

15 comments:

Confessor X said...

wow...welcome back! HOT! HOT! HOT! post...very sxxxy...I hate to see you away, but when you cum back with posts like this...TAKE YOUR TIME ;)

Riff Dog said...

So nice to see you back! You should know you're one of the first blogs I check each day, so if I see "A meme: Courtesy of Kyra" one more time . . .

Love this story. I like to do the same thing. Much better response than the late night "nudge."

Fun4usboth said...

Welcome back! Any story that makes you wet and squirmy is a good read, in my opinion!

Kyra said...

What a nice welcome home for you both!

I love the insight from reading both sides. Equally erotic, but different perspectives.

PS Like Riff I've been checking you regularly. I was starting to feel a bit self-consious always seeing my name at the top of your post. But not doubt I benefitted from some new readers. Welcome back!

suburban hotwife said...

Thanks for the warm greetings! Sorry to disappoint loyal friends in my suburbia and other bloglands.

Confessor X and Fun4usboth: Glad my story pleased you both!

Riff and Kyra: The meme has now been bumped down! You have both been busy with posts.. guess I have some serious catching up to do!

;) SH

SP said...

What a way to wake up!!! I've always had a thing for that sleepy, just waking up sex... very nice!

Em said...

Just found your blog. And there aren't too many posts yet so I went back and read it all. Very erotic. Very interesting. You clearly love the power you have...and enjoy the thrill of the arousal and the tease. I look forward to more.

bdenied said...

what a hot story to come back too..thanks for sharing your life with us

suburban hotwife said...

welcome to my suburbia, Em and sp!

bd - glad you enjoyed the read

Crack The Whip said...

Not only are you back, but you're back with morning sex! Is there anything better?

Meawhile I'm out driving around in the dark trying to find your suburb.

suburban hotwife said...

Wil: Thanks for stopping by! I'll meet you at the Mexican place when you get here! Afterward, will you take me for a ride in that cool car of yours?

;)

Kyra said...

Can you either send Wil my way when you're done or let me entertain your DH while you're out?

suburban hotwife said...

Kyra:
Hmmm... Maybe we can work something out
;)

petitemort said...

A nice dreamlike quality to that. Very nice.

Nimue

Trainer said...

Very erotic read. What goes on in real life suburbs is fantastic...