12.28.2008

Bloggiversary!

Happy 1 year bloggiversary to me!

It was one year ago today that I introduced myself as a hotwife to this blogosphere, and posted my first confession. I never imagined that people other than DH would want to read my confessions. This all started out as an online diary for DH to read and enjoy, and now I have had over 110,000 visitors to my suburbia!

How am I going to celebrate?

With a new confession, of course! December seems to be a good month for me. I met The Seducer 5 years ago this month, and The Italian a year ago this week. I am eagerly drafting the newest confession to mark the occasion, so please stop by my suburbia again later for an update!

3 comments:

Hubman said...

Happy Bloggiversary to you!

deliciousinner said...

Thanks for being one year old in this sphere.. Thanks for one year of keeping us all on tenterhooks and melting to know what happened next to one hot, sexy Suburban Housewife...

xxx

Unbroken said...

Congratulations on your first year! I’ve been busy with the holidays and I see there are some stories to read. I’m so excited to see a new one!!