1.10.2009

The Renaissance Man... part four of my 8th confession

I texted DH to let him know I was on my way home…

When I got home, I found DH waiting for me in our bedroom. I was excited to relay all the sexy details about my date, and of course, ask him about listening in via the phone.

We always enjoy excitement, heat and passion when I get home from a hotwife date. I climbed on top of DH to straddle him as I began to weave my sexy story amid deep tongue kisses and groping. Given that I had called DH to tell him where I was going, along with the phone call, I was certain DH knew that I had been fucked, but I enjoyed detailing exactly what The Renaissance Man and I had done with each other. He was particularly curious to hear the play by play of the phone portion of the night.

Then he asked me, “Do you want your pussy eaten for a second time, by another man?” I willingly laid back and opened my legs for him. DH has amazing oral talents. His skill, coupled with my heightened arousal and extreme moisture, made my orgasm that much stronger and more satisfying than usual.

Now it was time for DH’s pleasure. I was eager to take him into my mouth and perform my second blowjob of the night. Thoughts of DH listening while I had done the same to The Renaissance Man added to my enjoyment as I licked, sucked teased, and coaxed the man that I love to an orgasm.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We began our journey into this lifestyle nearly 5 years ago. I have to say that this experience was ideal in my mind for many reasons:
  • There was chemistry and respect between The Renaissance Man and me
  • I was able to fulfill DH’s fantasy of listening in
  • I was treated to stellar sexual passion and pleasure by not one, but TWO men
  • I can honestly say, “I had my cake and ate it, too!”
DH loves me, and allows me to explore a sexual awakening, which brings pleasure to both of us. There are times when the dichotomy of our situation strikes me, and I have to take it all in with perspective. I NEVER thought that we would arrive at this level of sexual exploration and enjoyment…
I never thought that I would be a hotwife!

11 comments:

Hubman said...

Having your cake and eating it too is great, isn't it?

I think I'm getting to do that every time ASM and I have a 3some...

Care to join us ;-)

You are a lucky woman, indeed!

Unbroken said...

Ooh! I love cake!! And I love your stories… I was going to ask you how long you and DH have been doing this. Thanks for the background information. You truly have a terrific relationship – so strong and confident that you can handle and enjoy such a lifestyle!

Kyra said...

Sexy. Hot. With a lot of love there in how the evening ended, which makes it beautiful as well. I'm eager to hear the "he said" half of the story.

Hugs, K

deliciousinner said...

Great end to a wonderful evening..

Fabulous mix of passion, pleasure, love, affection and kinky...

Wonderful relationship.. Isn't playing great....:)

Another Suburban Mom said...

It must be nice to have your cake and eat it too. Renaissance Man seems extremely hot!

Lou said...

That is a great story. I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks!

hotwifeshusband said...

Shouldn't it say "Have my cake and got eaten, too (times!)"?

bdenied said...

I loved the explanation in this post. It was indeed very sexy....Hubman does get his cake and gets to eat it too....

hotwifeshusband said...

Hubman has his own cake to eat. I'm am SHW's husband, not him! But, in all honesty, I don't think she'd mind if he tried a little cake, too!

KJ said...

I loved this post. You are very lucky!! I would love to have my cake and eat it to!

swingerwife said...

The end to this post really made me smile. I never thought I'd be a swinger...but here we are!

More power to you, sweetie. The fact that you two share the kind of marriage that you do speaks volumes as to how strong your relationship truly is.

Who in the hell needs monogamy when the alternative is much more fun??