1.03.2009

The Renaissance Man... part three of my 8th confession

I parked next to The Renaissance Man at his place of business in the dark of the night...

The Renaissance Man quickly unarmed the alarm and led me through the lobby toward his office. He created ambient light in the solitude of darkness by turning on the computer monitor. I removed my coat and dropped it along with my purse on a chair across from his desk, then sat in the other, empty chair. He lamented the fact that he did not have a couch for us, but in my mind it did not matter (at least we were not in a car… ).

He knelt before me and we resumed kissing with more passion and vigor. My hands slid through his hair and trailed down his shoulders, while his started on my hips but quickly slipped under my blouse to find my breasts. Before I knew it, my bra was uncomfortably askew, so I reached behind my back to release the hooks. Together we removed my blouse and bra. What followed was a lengthy and tender worship on my ample, natural bosom. His tongue swirled around each nipple while his hands gently kneaded and supported my breasts, and it was driving me wild!

The Renaissance Man stood up, and I immediately unfastened his belt buckle and jeans. Now it was my turn to kneel and return some oral worship! Once his stiff cock was free from all clothing, my tongue teased his head and my right hand cupped his balls. I used my left hand to guide his dick into my mouth, starting with just the head. I looked up to see his face, but it was too dark. His moans encouraged me to continue, and his fingers became tangled in my hair. I took him deeper into my mouth, sucking and licking down his length. After a while his hips began to thrust and his hand pushed my head and mouth further down his shaft. I knew that I wanted to fuck him, so I stopped before he came.

Without words, The Renaissance Man seemed to understand, so he lowered himself to the floor by my side. “Do you have a condom, or should I grab the one I brought?” I asked in a breathy voice.

He chuckled in an embarrassed kind of way, then replied, “No, I don’t have one… I wasn’t expecting…” his voice trailed off.

I sat in the chair again so that I could reach my bag. While I fumbled for it underneath our discarded clothes, The Renaissance Man removed my jeans and black thong. He pleasured my clit with his tongue and slid a finger into my very wet naughty bits. “God you are so wet,” he whispered with delight. I stretched to retrieve my purse and quickly found the Trojan in the outer pocket, just where I had placed it during the drive over from the restaurant. I opened it but asked him to put it on because it was too dark for me to see what I was doing. We both agreed that condoms are an annoying necessity in the game of infidelity.

“How do you want it?” I asked, shocked by how whorish I sounded. We both kind of laughed, then he told me that he’d like me on my hands and knees. I felt him easily, yet firmly enter me from behind with skillful thrusts. I moaned and squealed with pleasure as his hips gained speed and depth. It did not take long for him to cum, and we collapsed into a seated spooning position. He hugged me from behind and reached around my front to fondle my breasts and rub my clit, bringing me close to an orgasm.

“Is there something you’d like me to do for you?” he whispered.

I paused, thinking about DH’s request. I really wasn’t sure how The Renaissance Man would react, so I almost did not ask.

“What…?” he asked again, sensing I was holding back. “Can I eat your pussy?”

“Would you mind if my husband listened while you did?”

“Dial away!”

So I did. I found my phone in my purse and pressed the speed dial button. I set the open phone on the chair beside us, and lay back on the floor. The Renaissance Man was waiting as I opened my legs, inviting him to taste my juices. I writhed as his tongue and fingers masterfully pleasured me. I purred with delight and called out his name, knowing that we had an audience. The Renaissance Man was truly talented! He made me twist and squirm until I bucked and cried out with an orgasm.

I had to show my appreciation, and wanted to keep the show going for a little longer, so I crawled to The Renaissance Man and once again took his cock into my mouth. I felt him grow hard again while I licked and sucked. We both knew that we had used my only condom, so I turned over and asked him to shoot his load onto my ass. He used one hand on himself and the other on me. He made me gasp and moan when he slid his fingers into my wet walls. We both came again, and were weak in the knees. I closed the phone. The show was over, and The Renaissance Man had to get home soon. I am sure that he had not planned on such a naughty field trip when he created his alibi.

While we dressed and gathered our coats and belongings, The Renaissance Man said that he’d like to repeat our rendezvous. Just before we walked out the door, I stood very close to him, gently caressed his jaw line and told him that I respected his situation, and that I would leave it up to him to contact me. Then we kissed one last time. He set the alarm and locked up. We quickly said our final goodbyes and went to our separate cars and drove away.

I texted DH to let him know I was on my way home…

19 comments:

Playm8 said...

What an incredibly hot series of posts - as always. Is it any wonder why you have such a fan base, when you write about exploits such as this? Thanks for sharing. I'm not off to check your DH's blog. Hopefully he has written about his own side of the experience.

Hubman said...

Wow! I can almost imagine the scene in my mind! Isn't phone sex great? ASM and I have "performed" for a select friend or two over the phone before. Lots of fun ;-)

Kyra said...

Delightful. I could almost picture the scene. I love the way you describe the details.

I can't wait to hear your H describe from his point of view.

But there's more to the story, isn't there? Certainly something interesting will happen when you get home.

Unbroken said...

Renaissance Man is one lucky gentleman! I especially like the twist where your husband gets to listen in. I’m with Kyra on her thought – I bet there’s another chapter to the story!

Ronjazz said...

Once again I find myself both cheering from the sidelines and frustrated in wondering where in hell women like you are where I live. It's absolutely maddening.

suburban hotwife said...

Kyra & unbroken: So you picked up on my use of foreshadowing... your patience will be rewarded!

playm8: I am hoping he will post his side soon, too!

cumfountain said...

The words I most love from this post are: "I knew that I wanted to fuck him"... They really hit home... Oh, God... I sooo need a woman like you: lover, slut, beautiful, lovely fucking whore...

deliciousinner

ps: I'm having trouble posting.. This is my second message... I'll try for the seventh time or so, under my LJ screenname, cumfountain

deliciousinner

KJ said...

Nice!! You did such a great job retelling the events! I cannot wait to hear what happened when you got home!

Naughty Girl said...

I still don't really get the dynamics of hot-wifing (is that a word?!) but I can appreciate how turned on I got by reading so I'm sure your husband was blown away!

I'll have to go check his blog so see his take on the whole listening in thing.

Happy New Year y'all! :)

bdenied said...

well now that is the second post written by you on this encounter that caused me to get an erection.....you must have an effect on men....certainly on me.....very hot

Angie said...

Super-hot, SHB. You seem to have the most amazing self-confidence when it comes to seducing a man - you should give the rest of us wannabes a seminar. Keep it up!

Southern Swinger said...

Well now, that was some post. Look forward to DH, response and your next part.

Bacon said...

That was very hot, particularly the fact that you took it upon yourself to phone DH and let him listen in for a portion of it. For a hotwife husband, that's sizzling!! :-)

I think I might have to make such a request for Lettuce the next time she's out...hehe

Tallgrass said...

Really enjoyed it. Thanks.

Riff Dog said...

Oh yes! This is my kind of office visit!

Now, you did double check the name on the Speed Dial before you hit "Call," right? ;-)

Lou said...

That was all extremely hot. Especially the phone call. Thanks.

Southern Vixen said...

Two things, you sexy minx...

"How do you want it?" is not whoreish. It is fucking hot! No really. I mean FUCKING hot!

And the dialing up the husband? Oh, crap! That makes me want to excuse myself and take care of business...

Yum, girl. Yum

swingerwife said...

I was utterly transfixed by this entire series...hooked from beginning to end. You took me right there with you, I felt like I had a front-row seat to the whole thing! You are one very, very talented lady. And I LOVE that your husband wanted to listen and that you wanted to share it with him, fucking awesome! And a big cheer to the Renaissance Man for being an incredibly open-minded individual. Damn, I've got my fingers crossed that we haven't seen the last of him. That was H-O-T!!!

Krazy said...

Very hot post!