10.19.2009

Ashley Madison pitfalls: The Tech Guy... my 10th confession

Last spring, I ventured into the Ashley Madison arena again. My profile had been dark for weeks, but one day I had time on my hands, so I logged into the pretty purple site to see who might be out there. I decided to tweak my preferences and turn-ons and add a picture, on the advice of a kind friend, and then I waited to see who would contact me.

The next time I logged in, the volume of winks, messages, private showcase keys, and priority messages filling my inbox shocked me! (Riff does know his stuff!) I weeded through them all in hopes of finding a gem among them. I replied to The Tech Guy, who would be on my town for work the next week. We exchanged photos, but he was a man of few words - our messages were short (this should have been a red flag!). We made plans to meet at his hotel.

I was extremely nervous, which should have been another red flag, but we chatted and then went to his room. There was no wooing. There were long lulls in conversation. He eventually initiated contact, so I held hope that he'd be good in bed, but we never kissed, which also should have been a red flag, since I usually enjoy kissing a new lover.

Meh.

It wasn't great sex, but it wasn't awful sex. He enjoyed my enthusiasm as he practiced his oral skills on me, but I was confused when my oral ministries failed. Eventually, The Tech Guy was ready for more, but it was... meh. I did however learn that certain prescribed medications might inhibit a man from reaching orgasm. On the bright side, the hotel room was lovely, and the bed was comfy. I took in many details while he pounded me from behind for what seemed like hours. I even mentally drafted a post about him during the encounter.

The experience was enough to make me take down my AM profile again. I thought it was still dark last June, when I got a lengthy message from The Traveler...



(Curious about my history? 4 old posts have been republished!)

10 comments:

Krazy said...

Glad you see you are back! Sorry you had a meh experience with Tech Guy.

Kyra said...

This was, for me, my biggest mistake on AM. I ignored the red flags. Being so out of practice I thought perhaps I was being too picky and not giving someone a chance to shine. I will try my darndest (should I venture back in) not to repeat the mistake!

Can't wait to hear about The Traveller.

Hubman said...

I sure hope The Traveler was a better experience!

Quiet Man said...

Ohhhh, 10 Confessions. DH must be happy. And the Traveller soon to come too.

Sorry it wasn't as momentous as some of the previous. Hope you don't dismiss all quiet guys. Some of us know how to kiss you all over, when to use a gentle touch versus a strong embrace, and what to whisper to make you feel like the goddess you are.

I'm glad you've started writing again.
QM

Wil said...

The Traveler. Sounds promising.

Southern Swinger said...

Good to see you back. Look forward to reading the next post.

Tony said...

Thriiled to see you're back. Maybe "excited" would be a better word. Even your "meh" stories get me going...

XOXO Wifey said...

Love your blog - thanks for becoming a fan of mine!

(I have become a fan of yours too)

I hate it when that happens - meh sex really sucks pretty mucah as bad as no sex I think..

XOXO as always,

Wifey

SoCal Dan said...

Wow your back. Glad to see you wading back into the waters. I will be waiting with baited breath to read your adventures. You always intrigued me.

Gray said...

Thank you for finding my blog! I must admit, I am surprised I hadn't come across yours soon, very interesting! As for that Birthday Surprise piece, I had forgotten all about it! I'll see what I can do about working on that one.;)