12.28.2009

Mrs. UnVanilla. . . My 11th confession

Things are about to get interesting!!

During our time at the bar, DH was texting both of us to find out how we were and what we were up to.  One of his texts to me read, “You two could always come home and make out by the tree… so festive!” I knew that he was hoping to see a repeat of our kiss months ago.  Shortly after that, she and I bundled up to leave.  As she drove to my neighborhood I invited her in for one more drink, and texted DH to whip up some cocktails.  The drinks were ready when we arrived, and DH had lit candles and the tree was a glow.  The scene was set…

We sat down on the couches and chatted for a while.  DH was the one to get things started by complimenting Mrs. UnVanilla’s lovely cleavage, peeking out from her V-neck sweater.  She proudly thrust her chest out and invited him to touch, which he gladly did.  I scooted closer to them in hopes of getting in on the action.  DH nudged her sweater aside and cupped one of her breasts.  He motioned for me to touch also.  I looked her in the eye for a sign of approval.  Her sexy grin let me know it was OK.  We both enjoyed feeling her breasts and playing with her nipples, and her soft sounds were an indication that she was enjoying the attention.  DH was sitting between us, so he had a good view as she and I leaned in to kiss one another.  Our lips and tongues touched as DH massaged our breasts and rolled our nipples between his fingers.  In tandem they adjusted my blouse and bra so that my ample breasts were accessible through my own V-neck. The feeling of DH cupping and sucking on one breast as she squeezed and massaged the other one was delightful! 

To say that I was turned on would be an understatement!  I boldly shifted my position so that I could take her breast in my mouth.  What fun it was to swirl my tongue around her nipple and feel her full B cups in my hands!  DH was enjoying the sexy show put on before him, but he was respectful of her limits.  He and I kissed with passion as the 3 of us continued to play.  I decided that I wanted to see and touch more of her, so I tugged her sweater off over her head, and her bra flowed suit.  I licked, sucked and squeezed both of her breasts with delight!  There was a subtle and nice pattern of switching back and forth from DH and I focusing all our attention on her, to the two of them touching and sucking my chest.  Two mouths on my breasts at once felt amazing!

I slid my hand over her jean-clad thigh, inching closer and closer to her apex.  I was suddenly consumed with the thought of touching her pink folds.  As the kissing, touching and sucking carried on, my free hand continued to gently rub and squeeze her thighs.  She did not resist.  During a moment when we paused for air, I told her that I wanted to make her cum.  I knew that going any further than we already had would defy Mr. UnVanilla’s wishes, but I said it anyway.  She glanced at the clock and whispered, “I need to go, but you two should keep having fun.”  I protested, but DH helped her stand up and gather her clothes.  He walked her to her car while I waited on the floor by the Christmas tree. 

Just as DH had predicted, it had been fun and festive to make out by the tree, and he and I picked up where the 3 of us left off…




PS: Today marks my 2 year Blogoversary! December has always been a good hotwife month for me... as you will see from my next confession! 

11 comments:

Hubman said...

Very hot, I like the girl-girl stuff (no surprise there!). But naughty SH, suggesting something that Mr U-V would not approve of! I'm looking forward to the next part in this story!!!

And Happy Blogoversary!

Oh yeah..

It's about time you got writing again ;-)

Krazy said...

That was hot! I am sorry she left early, but I am sure she came back for more.

Kyra said...

I've always wondered what it would be like to be with a woman! Such wonderful descriptive writing.

I think the hottest part was you and DH experiencing this together. I bet you had quite a time under the tree!

John said...

What a wonderful Christmas present to you & DH!

ABC's of Swinging said...

Very Hot! Sounds like Mrs Unvanilla either is afraid, or she has not yet talked to her hubbie! Would be nice if she did and had his blessing.

Southern Swinger said...

Have been following your blog since the beginning. I am sure 2010 will bring more exciting and pleasurable experiences for you and DH. Look forward to reading about them. Have a Happy New Year

Quiet Man said...

Wow! You are so sexy! I love that you experienced this with DH. Maybe next time you and Mrs. UnVanilla can put on a show for your husbands. Or better yet you, Mrs. UnVanilla and Mr. UnVanilla can can hook up while DH waits at home ;).

Unbroken said...

I was wondering when you were going to bump her boundary... Too bad for you (and us) that things could not have progressed further. But honestly, I'm breathing rather hard after reading about that encounter! Looking forward to hearing more in the new year!!

panzer said...

Hello SH, Glad I found your blog. You have a great writing style and this last post was very erotic. Mrs. Panzer is near the brink of an episode like you describe and I have gotten a bit chubby reading your description. I will be sure to share this with her and look forward to future posts and going through your archive. Happy Blogoversary and you and DH (and... ) have a Wonderful New Year's!

Mr. Panzer

Another Suburban Mom said...

A very sexy story indeed. I hope there will be more stories of the UnVanillas.

Riff Dog said...

Wow! I am so jealous of DH. That would be so unbelievably nice for any guy.

I think it's virtually impossible to keep from trying to push her boundaries. I would have tried the same thing. And not been surprised when I got the same result.

Happy two year blogoversary, by the way!