12.28.2009

2nd Blogoversary!


I cannot believe that 2 years ago I was brave 
enough to begin these chronicles!

What began as a diary of sorts for DH has become so much more.  It is a creative outlet for me, and a place to 'talk' openly about my double life.  I have also been fortunate enough to become friends with many readers and other bloggers, a benefit I never anticipated, but have truly enjoyed!  Many readers remained loyal despite my hiatus and subsequent rants and PSA. Thank you for taking the time to read my posts, leave comments and contact me via email!

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  

During these past two years I have posted confessions about nine encounters/lovers...
2008:
The Dirty Dancer
The Nerd
The Seducer
The Tongue Stud
The Italian Kisser
The Pilot

2009:
The Renaissance Man
The Tech Guy
Mrs. UnVanilla

So what do I have in store for 2010?
Well, there are a few hotwife endeavors I have yet to post about, and with 2009 quickly coming to an end, those confessions will have to wait until next year.  Cheers, and Happy New Year!

10 comments:

Southern Swinger said...

My comment that appears on your last post was actually meant for this one. I did not realize I had scrolled down so far. Guess I really get excited reading about your adventures. Again Happy New Year and look forward to reading about your adventurers in 2010.

Ron in Florida (Ronald10021) said...

I've enjoyed reading the blog this year and look forward to more in 2010. I'd love to be one of the men you write about next year.

Quiet Man said...

Happy New Year!

Bullwinkle said...

Happy New year! Happy Anniversary! and happy future blogging. It's always a pleasure.

Arizona Marrried Couple said...

James and I arrived late to your party and can't wait to read all of your posts. Thanks for being You!

Happy Holidays!

Susi

Unbroken said...

Happy Blogoversary SH!! And best wishes for a Happy New Year to you and DH!

A Southern Gentleman said...

Happy Blogoversary!! Hope you and DH will have a great new year!

I've followed your posts for many months now, and it's not my style to comment, but I feel it's warrantied. You have many, many fans and I am one of your greatest. We all love and support you. Anything you share with us in 2010 will be appreciated. Thank you for sharing and looking forward to your posts.
Peace.

Another Suburban Mom said...

Happy Blogoversary to you! Here is to a sexy and fun 2010!

pillowtalkpress said...

Happy New Year!!

Playm8 said...

Happy New Year from a long time fan.